Tweet Greetings, Gallery Direct! Having returned to the States after my fabulous summer of learning and exploring in Italy, I am back to the grindstone. I am currently applying to PhD programs in art history and museum studies, and had … Read More
Tweet Designers from all over the world work with Gallery Direct to transform homes and offices. We followed interior designer, Sarah Scott, as she helped a work from home mom choose the right art for her space, her style and … Read More
Tweet My most recent project with Gallery Direct was selecting art with a couple in Austin, Texas that just moved from the East Coast. Two very different personalities presented themselves, which is always a fun design challenge. Nicola, a fashionista … Read More
- Check out the Brand New First Additions
- Use the search engine with key words that express an emotion you might want to feel in that room.
- Gallery Direct has the best Subjects section online. That is where we found what we were looking for. (Abstract for Nicoloa and Coastal and Tropical for Christian)
- To help finalize your decision for your art selection, choose three, print them at home or your office, tape them on the selected wall(s). Leave them up for at least a day. By the end of that day you will know which one you want.
- When deciding on a size, use blue tape to safely show you the impact of the size on your wall. Don’t be shy to go big!
Tweet Talk about positive energy!! You can feel Alex’s energy exploding from his paintings. Alex is all about having fun and learning from life’s journey. Many of his abstract painting ideas come from his dreams. He is inspired from observing … Read More