Have you ever wished that you could take beautiful pictures like the ones your favorite artist takes? Besides taking a course on photography there are a few easy things us amateurs can do to improve our picture taking skills and become overall better photographers!
- Natural Lighting: I know you hear it all the time but natural really is better so turn off that flash and find some great natural light then get snapping!
- Eliminate Clutter: It is easy to lose the focus of your picture when the background is too cluttered. Decide what you want your focus to be and try to remove the rest if possible.
- Find A New Angle: Try switching up your angle it can really add new interest to a photo. Get at eye level or take the photo from above or below, just experiment.
- Focus: Play around with the focus, get really close or far away, just do something different you may be surprised at how it turns out.
- Take Lots of Pictures: Finally just take a lot of pictures trying new things and you will improve just by experimenting and practicing.
You can find Ellen blogging daily at Thrifty & Chic Mom.