When it comes to Mother’s Day and photo gifts people immediately think of mom and her kids or grand-kids. While that is a great idea you can only do that so many years, this year try some of these unique photo ideas and put them on canvas with the $49 photo upload deal going on right now!
* Put your Mother’s wedding photo on canvas. Unlike today when our parents where married putting your photos on canvas was not an option so surprise her by doing it now
* Put a picture of your mother’s parents or siblings on canvas. My mom is one of 8 and has a photo of all of them together when they are young, she would love that put on canvas for her.
* Put a generational photo on canvas. I have a photo with 4 generations of women in it, how special would that be on canvas.
* Put the family namesake on canvas. Is your mom named after a family member? Put that person on canvas.
* Put a photo collage of your mom as child on canvas. Help preserve special family photos for generations to come by putting them on canvas.
You can find Ellen blogging daily at Thrifty & Chic Mom.